Call for Abstract
Asian Global Summit on Heart and Emergency Medicine, will be organized around the theme “Modern Evolution in the field of Heart and Emergency Medicine”
Global Heart Congress 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Global Heart Congress 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Clinical Cardiology includes studies appertain to cardiac diseases, cardiovascular heart disease, congenital heart diseases, coronary artery disease and their epidemiology and pathophysiology of the heart. The therapeutic procedures involving diagnosis and management of cardiac diseases like cardiovascular devices, cardiac regeneration, cardiac medicine, electrophysiology, cardiac surgery and identification of risk factors for cardiovascular diseases.
- Track 1-1Case Reports on Vascular Heart Disease
- Track 1-2Case Reports on Arrhythmias
- Track 1-3Case Reports on Atherosclerosis
- Track 1-4Case Reports on Heart Regeneration
- Track 1-5Critical Care Emergency Ultrasound
Emergency medical services provides some certain of all immediate services like transport, ambulance services, medical care and many more to those patients who need urgent medical attention and treatment. Ambulance are known as the primary vehicles for delivering EMS, in some place’s cars, motorcycle and boats are also used.
- Track 2-1Preparation and Assessment in Disasters
- Track 2-2Disaster and Emergency Medicine
- Track 2-3Risk Management
- Track 2-4Disaster management and mass casualties
Cardiac emergencies is a chronic condition that can trigger symptoms such as shortness of breath, fluid retention, rapid or irregular heartbeats, and more are life-threatening disorders, they should be recognized and treated immediately to minimize the risk of morbidity and mortality.
- Track 3-1Cardiac Arrhythmia
- Track 3-2Hypertensive emergencies
- Track 3-3Coronary heart disease
- Track 3-4Myocardial Infarction
- Track 3-5Cardiac Arrest
- Track 3-6Case reports
In the present era Emergency medicine is the most prime focus of research in medicinal research.it is one of medical specialty treatment for the patients with injuries or illnesses which requires immediate medical attention in the acute phase. Generally, Urgent care is served by nurses, physician assistants, and medical assistants.
- Track 4-1International Emergency Medicine
- Track 4-2Trauma Emergency Care
- Track 4-3Emergency Medicine Education
- Track 4-4Foreign Medical Teams
A pediatric emergency deals with the children and teens who are acutely ill or injured. A pediatric emergency physician is trained to take care of the problems that require immediate medical help. These problems are often serious and may be life-threatening for children and teens.
- Track 5-1Pediatrics and Vulnerable Populations
- Track 5-2Myxedema coma
- Track 5-3Pheochromocytoma
- Track 5-4Hyper/Hypo-glycaemia
- Track 5-5Detect subtle bony fractures
An emergency nurse is one who are appointed to patients as they arrive within the emergency department. Therefore, the emergency nurse should be sure-handed, active fast, correct physical examination, early recognition of dangerous conditions.
- Track 6-1Challenges of emergency nursing
- Track 6-2Pre-hospital care
- Track 6-3Hospitals and Health Systems
- Track 6-4Care and pain management
- Track 6-5Patient Safety
Pediatric Cardiology is for diagnosing congenital heart defects and performing diagnostic procedures such as electrophysiology studies echocardiograms and cardiac catheterization Different types of inflammatory heart disease include myocarditis. Kawasaki’s disease is a rare childhood disease that affects blood vessels. Pericardial diseases may clinically be classified as acute pericarditis, pericardial effusion, cardiac tamponade and constrictive pericarditis. Infectious endocarditis is a form of endocarditis. It is the inflammation of the inner tissues of the heart. These are the major inflammatory defects for Babies Heart.
- Track 7-1Pediatric Heart Transplantation
- Track 7-2Pediatric Atherosclerosis
- Track 7-3Pediatric Eisenmenger Syndrome
- Track 7-4Pediatric cardiac tumors
- Track 7-5Specific congenital heart defects
The main role of Cardiovascular surgeons is to operate the heart and blood vessels to repair damage caused by diseases or disorders of the cardiovascular system. Heart valve repair and replacement, heart defect repair, coronary artery bypass, aneurysm repair, trans myocardial laser revascularization, and heart transplantation are performed by Cardiovascular surgeons
- Track 8-1Cardio thoracic surgery
- Track 8-2Heart Surgery
- Track 8-3Congenital heart surgery
- Track 8-4Heart transplant
High blood pressure is a serious cardiac disease. The pressure of the blood being pumped through the arteries is higher during hypertension It often has no warning signs or symptoms Over time, the constant pressure overload causes accumulating damage that eventually becomes more than circulatory system can handle, often leading to serious health problems Treating high blood pressure take a pronged approach including, medication, exercise and diet changes.
- Track 9-1Pulmonary Hypertension
- Track 9-2Pediatric hypertension
- Track 9-3Resistance Hypertension
Electrocardiography is the process of recording the electrical activity of the heart over a period using electrodes placed on the skin. These electrodes detect the tiny electrical changes on the skin that arise from the heart muscle's electrophysiologic pattern of depolarizing and repolarizing during each heartbeat. This is a type of technique very commonly performed to detect any cardiac problems.
- Track 10-1Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- Track 10-2Pacemaker monitoring
- Track 10-3Electric axis of the heart
- Track 10-4Medical therapies and procedures
- Track 10-5Cardiac surgery and hybrid procedures
- Track 10-6Transthoracic echocardiography
Cardiac imaging is done to diagnose the heart condition by a physician. Medical specialty professional organizations discourage the use of routine cardiac imaging during pre-operative assessment for patients about to undergo low or mid-risk non-cardiac surgery because the procedure carries risks and is unlikely to result in the change of a patient's management. Stress cardiac imaging is discouraged in the evaluation of patients without cardiac symptoms or in routine follow-ups.
- Track 11-1Positron Emission Tomography
- Track 11-2Intravascular ultrasound
- Track 11-3Computed tomography angiography
- Track 11-4Magnetic resonance imaging
Cardiovascular pharmacology is one of the important part dealing with the treatment of heart disease. Cardiac medications are used to treat the cardiac, circulatory and vascular system. Various cardiovascular agents are available to treat various cardiovascular conditions. Sodium, potassium, calcium channel blockers, ACE inhibitors and cardiac biomarkers. Three new drugs were introduced in 2015. There are many types of cardiovascular drugs on the market that include cardiac glycosides, anticoagulants, antiarrhythmic agents, anti anginal agents and antihypertensive agents.
- Track 12-1Drug-Induced Cardiac Toxicity
- Track 12-2Novel Anti-Inflammatory Therapies for Atherosclerosis
- Track 12-3Beta Blockers Blocking
- Track 12-4Cardiac Glycoside
From the past years Radiologic imaging has brought tremendous advancements in the fields of emergency medicine and surgery. In the present era Emergency radiology is one of the important departments and the presence of radiologists on site in major accident. Emergency departments is essential for the smooth running of the service.
- Track 13-1Trauma imaging
- Track 13-2Ultrasound in Remote, Austere, and Wilderness Environments
- Track 13-3CT, Ultrasound and MRI prompt assessment
- Track 13-4Teleradiology
Gynecologic/Obstetric Emergencies mainly occurs in women during reproductive age and it mostly affect women of all ages. The most common emergencies were prolonged labor, postpartum hemorrhage, Severe pregnancy-induced hypertension, and fatal distress. Prevention or effective management of obstetric emergencies will help to reduce maternal and perinatal mortality in our environment.
- Track 14-1Ectopic pregnancies
- Track 14-2Ovarian torsion
- Track 14-3Ovarian cysts
- Track 14-4Abnormal genital bleeding
Endocrine emergencies represent a group of potentially life-threatening conditions that are frequently overlooked, resulting in delays in both diagnosis and treatment, factors that further contribute to their already high associated mortality rates. Delay in the treatment of endocrine disorders may result in the death of patient. If Neurological Emergencies is not diagnosed and treated quickly, they may cause catastrophic results, with high rates of long-term disability and death. Prompt recognition is an important skill. Emergency department management of patients with neurological emergencies has witnessed a significant improvement in the treatment including stroke, traumatic brain injury, and subarachnoid hemorrhage, continues to evolve at a rapid pace.
- Track 15-1Rhabdomyolysis
- Track 15-2Thyroid storm
- Track 15-3Adrenal crisis
- Track 15-4Hematoma
- Track 15-5Delirium
Cardiac Nursing has a place with that works with patients who experience the ill effects of different states of the cardiovascular framework. Under the supervision of a cardiologist a cardiac nurse caretaker cures those conditions like unsteady angina, congestive heart disappointment, myocardial dead tissue cardiomyopathy, coronary course sickness and heart dysrhythmia. Cardiac medical nurse are prepared for various practice range, working operation theaters, cardiovascular recovery focuses, cardiovascular consideration focus clinical exploration, including coronary consideration units, heart catheterization, serious patient consideration units , cardiovascular surgery wards, cardiovascular concentrated consideration units and cardiovascular restorative wards.
- Track 16-1Stress test evaluations
- Track 16-2Hemodynamic Monitoring
- Track 16-3Monitoring cardiac and vascular readings
- Track 16-4Intensive haemodialysis
- Track 16-5Caring for Heart Transplant Patients
One will notice immediate changes in energy levels If you pair regular exercise with a well-balanced diet. More importantly, consistently eating well and exercising will improve your health and extend your lifespan. The guidelines for better health are engage in at least 150 minutes of aerobic exercise and full-body strength training sessions each week and eat a nutritionally diverse diet, low in fat and sodium, but high in fiber. One should take help of health care provider to devise a more detailed diet and fitness plan.
- Track 17-1Heart Health
- Track 17-2Protein Supplements
- Track 17-3Workout
The Cardiology Meeting supports awareness of the treatment of risk factors for Cardiac disorders. The most comprehensive provider of cardiovascular services for the prevention, detection, treatment and treatment of cardiovascular diseases. This annual cardiology meeting is a platform for postgraduate education and scientific work in the field of cardiology, angiology, hypertension and cardiac and vascular surgery. Reduces clinical events and premature death in people at risk of cardiovascular disease. Cardiovascular disease is treatable in initial treatment primarily focused on nutrition and lifestyle interventions. The medical meeting focuses on the treatment of diseases and new theories of diagnosis of blood vessels and vascular system or heart.
- Track 18-1Next-Generation Cardiovascular Translation
- Track 18-2High-Throughput Technologies
- Track 18-3Preclinical imaging